Completed in 1952, this splendid east window at St Etheldreda's Catholic church is by Edward Nuttgens. The building itself is the oldest medieval building in the City of London and was once the private chapel of the Bishop of Ely. It depicts Christ in Majesty surrounded by angels, evangelists and Ss Etheldreda, Bridget, Joseph and Our Lady.
Our Lady of Sorrows, ora pro nobis
4 years ago